At Cloud Rooms, we take our responsibilities of managing our properties with great care and pride. Our guests and landlords are at the heart of our business and we will never forget how important you are to us.
If for any reason you are unhappy with any aspect of our services; please kindly follow the steps below in order for us to reach a speedy resolution to whatever your issue may be.
Cloud Rooms are committed to providing a professional service to all our clients and customers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our service.
If you have a complaint, please put it in writing addressed to the Office Manager at our office address or preferably via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, including as much detail as possible. We will then respond in line with the timeframes set out below.
Our Complaints Process:
• We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three working days of receiving it.
• We will then investigate your complaint. We will review your file and speak to the member of staff who dealt with you. A formal written outcome of our investigation will be sent to you within 15 working days of sending the acknowledgement letter.
• If at this stage, you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for a separate review to take place by a senior member of staff.
• We will write to you within 15 working days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final viewpoint on the matter.
• If you are still not satisfied after the last stage of the in-house complaint procedure you can request an independent review from the Property Redress Scheme.
Property Redress Scheme
You will need to submit your complaint to the Property Redress Scheme within 12 months of receiving the final viewpoint letter, including any evidence to support your case. The PRS requires that all complaints are addressed through the in-house complaints process, before being submitted for review.