We hope you will enjoy your time at Restly. Here is some key information.
- To report a fault, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To hand in your notice, email email@example.com.
- For 24/7 assistance, call: +44 (0) 0208 610 9217.
If you smell gas:
- Open windows and doors to circulate air.
- Do not switch the lights on or off. Avoid other electrical switches.
- Do not smoke, light a match or have any naked flames.
- Inform other flatmates.
If in doubt, call the National Grid immediately: 020 7004 3000.
If you discover fire:
- Alert everyone in the property.
- Dial the Fire Brigade on 999.
- Follow the evacuation procedure.
- Before opening doors, check to see if there is any fire present on the other side.
- Shut all doors behind you on the way out.
- Do not return to rescue valuables.
- Do not use a lift.
Life at Restly
Restly is an experiment in shared living. We hope you’ll be considerate to your flatmates. We have to live together to make it work. Here are some thoughts on the type of behaviour we hope to see.
Due to the risk of fire and the effects of second-hand smoke, smoking is prohibited in all areas of the property. Restly reserves the right to enforce fines for those failing to comply.
Keep Communal Areas Clean
- Please look after your room and the communal areas of the flat.
- Use the bins provided and empty regularly.
- If you see something that needs repairing, please report it.
Respect Your Flatmates and Neighbours
- Do not do anything in the property which may become a nuisance to any other occupiers of the property or nearby premises.
- Do not organise parties inside or outside of the property.
- Guests must leave the premises at a suitable time before 9 pm.
- Keep noise to reasonable levels.
Overnight guests are allowed to stay for two nights per fortnight. If you want someone to stay longer than this, please check with your flatmates and ask firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recommend guests do not change the heating settings. If you need the heating adjusted email email@example.com and we'll resolve the issue.
Always Close Doors and Windows When You Leave
Please ensure all doors and windows are locked when you are not in the property. If you lose the keys, please contact us immediately. Also, please note that Restly is not responsible for any theft inside the property.
- Do not throw any materials or substances into the sink/toilet.
- If you fail to keep the toilet unclogged, it will be your responsibility to clean and this may result in charges.
- Hair can build up inside your sink or bathtub causing it to empty slowly. Please ensure that the drains are clear of hair and dirt before submitting a fault online. If it is found that the drains are blocked due to a tenant’s negligence, the tenants will be responsible for the cost of unblocking.
Floor and Bathroom Cleaning
In order to maintain the good condition of the bathroom, it is important to mop the floor daily. It is the tenant's duty to ensure the bathroom is thoroughly cleaned and clear of personal belongings.
Problems with Utilities
No Gas or Electricity
- Please check with neighbours to see if they are also experiencing the same problem. If so, the service provider may be carrying out essential area maintenance work.
- If it is an emergency, please contact the National Grid: 020 7004 3000.
- If it is not an emergency, report it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Running Water
- Check to see if there are any signs of leaking water.
- If it is an emergency, contact Thames Water on 0800 980 8800.
- If it is not an emergency, report it to email@example.com and we’ll take care of it for you.
High-speed wifi is provided. Although we do our best, we cannot assure the continuity of the service 24 hours a day. Please do not change the settings on the router.
Wifi is provided for guests to access emails and browse the internet. It is not intended for illegal activity, hacking, sharing or viewing offensive materials, spamming or file sharing.
Rent is due on the 1st of each month or the next working day if it should fall on a weekend.
We recommend bank standing order. We can help set this up. Alternatively, we can accept money via card or monthly bank transfer.
Any payments made after 4pm will be treated as a next day payment and will be subject to a £40 late fee.
Vacating Your Room
If you are on a fixed term contract, we’ll contact you 28 days before you leave to see if you wish to extend your stay.
If you on a monthly rolling contract submit your notice to firstname.lastname@example.org . Notice should be submitted 28 days prior to your contract ending.
Prior to moving out, please send photos of your room by email to email@example.com . In particular, it is helpful if you send us photos of any damage or wear and tear.
Suggestions and Complaints
We would love to hear from you. If you have any suggestions or complaints please contact us.